le forum MEGATOR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC

3 participants
AuteurMessage
vincent
Administrateur
vincent

NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC Empty
MessageSujet: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC EmptyMer 9 Jan à 15:52

www.timesonline.co.uk a écrit:
Rappers who hate Nicolas Sarkozy have a new recruit: his son

Charles Bremner in Paris
An insider has joined the crew of hardcore French rappers who love to hate President Nicolas Sarkozy: Pierre, the President’s 23-year-old son.

It emerged yesterday that Sarko junior, a hip-hop producer who calls himself Mosey, has written a song for Poison, one of the angriest minstrels from the Paris banlieue ghettos.

Mr Sarkozy, as Interior Minister, ordered the prosecution of half a dozen rappers for insulting the police and became their bête noir with his drive to “clean out the layabouts” from the estates. His creation of a Ministry of National Identity further fired the anti-Sarko ire of the rap world.

When he was running for office, Mr Sarkozy persuaded “Mosey”, the elder of his two blond sons with his Corsican first wife, to stop wearing dreadlocks. But the former law student has persisted in his musical career, creating a label of his own called Crime Chantilly, a play on Crème Chantilly (Whipped Cream). His MySpace internet page description reads: “Hey I’m Mosey a young Parisian producer, with my crew: da Crime Chantilly, we produce hip hop, soul and rnb beatz. Credited on the dvd of Jamel Debouze 100%Debouze. Produced the hiphop track La rue by Poison.”

Related Links
Anger as Sarkozy scooter case postponed
Why street-talk is taken to heart by France
Poison confirmed in an interview with Radio Générations, a hip-hop station, that Mosey had written the track for his forthcoming album Mec de Tess (guy from the ’hood).

“I’m not a Sarkozy guy, I don’t give a s***,” said Poison, whose name is pronounced the English way. “The guy brought me some music. He does good sh**. I didn’t know at the start that it was the son of Sarko. When I found out, I blew a fuse and phoned him. He said ‘Yeah, but Poison, I didn’t wanna tell you ‘cos you wouldn’t wanna hang out wid me no more’. I told him, hey, no problem. You never done me wrong. We’ll bust nobody’s balls, we’ll just do good stuff.” In an anti-Sarkozy video with other rap singers last year, Poison chanted: “Anti-Sarko, anti-right, Nicolas don’t you hear. We’re anti-you.”

Young Sarko’s only previous reported musical appearance was as an industry guest at the European MTV Awards in Munich last November.

Despite his hip-hop career, the oldest Sarkozy child has tried to avoid publicity unlike to his brother, Jean, 20. He was in court a month ago to face prosecution for failing to stop after his motor scooter collided with a BMW. He combines his university studies with amateur theatre. Both brothers are helping David Martinon, Mr Sarkozy’s spokesman, in his campaign to win the President’s old seat as Mayor of suburban Neuilly in elections in March. While serving as Mr Sarkozy’s aide, Mr Martinon performed regularly with a rock band. He had no comment yesterday on Pierre.

The two older Sarkozy boys grew up in Neuilly, France’s richest borough, at the home of their mother MarieDominique Culioli, a Corsican. Mr Sarkozy divorced Ms Culioli in the early 1990s when he married Cécilia, his last wife — with whom he has one son, Louis, 11. The President, who is a fan of Elvis Presley has a new girlfriend in Carla Bruni, the model who had a hit in 2005 with an album of breathy love songs. The President is under fire for paying too much attention to Ms Bruni. He was due to face a two-hour press conference today amid rumours that the two are to be married next month.

http://www.myspace.com/moseyproducer

http://www.wikio.fr/people/pierre_sarkozy

Le rappeur français reconnaît que le fils aîné du président a composé un des morceaux de son dernier album, sans l'informer au préalable de son lien de parenté avec Nicolas Sarkozy.

(Photo : Myspace)
Selon Libération, lundi 7 janvier, le milieu hip-hop accueille avec peu d'enthousiasme l'arrivée de Pierre Sarkozy, jeune producteur, mais aussi fils aîné du président de la République. Ainsi le rappeur Poison, qui a collaboré avec Pierre Sarkozy alias Mosey, déclare à la Radio Générations : "A la base je ne savais pas que c'était le fils de Sarko, je l'ai su il y a six ou sept mois. Ca fait cinq ans que je le connais, je l'ai rencontré dans une fête, il m'a proposé des sons. Quand je l'ai appris, j'ai pété un câble".

"Faites gaffe"

Casey, une autre rappeuse, prévient ses collègues : "Le fils de Sarkozy essaie de nous refiler ses prods sous le noms de Crime Chantilly, faites gaffe."
Une virulence qui pourrait s'expliquer, comme le souligne Libération, par le fait que Nicolas Sarkozy n'a pas hésité, quand il était ministre de l'Intérieur à porter plainte contre des groupes de rap comme Sniper ou La Rumeur. Le jeune producteur dispose de sa page internet sur le célèbre réseau social My Space. On y apprend que son pseudo est "Mosey from crime Chantilly", et qu'il a, par exemple, travaillé sur le DVD 100% Debbouze.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pagesperso.laposte.net/grindisant/
vincent
Administrateur
vincent

MessageSujet: Re: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC EmptyMer 9 Jan à 15:54

NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC Rapper-385_263014a
http://pagesperso.laposte.net/grindisant/
blindhead
Habitué
blindhead

MessageSujet: Re: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC EmptyMer 9 Jan à 15:59

beh je trouve stuopide de dit faite gaffe car un rappeur est le fils ainé de sarko!! merde enfin c'est pas parce que c'est son pere qu'il as forcémen les memes idées que lui!!
exemple mon pere est un gro faf et je ne le suis pas du tout pour autan!!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC EmptyMer 9 Jan à 19:45

Hahahahahaha vraiment génial......... putin mais oui je vai lui demander un feat ça pourai etre mortel !!!!

dailleur le procés contre contre Hamé (chanteur de la rumeur) n'est toujours pas fini....on à pas le droit de dire qu'on vie dans état policier, ni que la police tue des gens, et j'en passe .......

voici 2 lien à mater:
http://www.myspace.com/extremegauche (ecoutez la chanson)
Et le blog de Francis Caïbrel (le fils caché qui fais du rap) http://www.myspace.com/franciscaibrel
come gaystapo qui pue
Habitué
come gaystapo qui pue

MessageSujet: Re: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC EmptyJeu 10 Jan à 15:00

hahahaha mortel !

du bon son brute qui vient de la rue hahahahahahahaha
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC   NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC Empty

NIKO VOILA TON PROCHAIN FEAT SUR WC
Page 1 sur 1